We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are,
how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your
personal information and on how to contact us and the supervisory authorities in the event you have
Who we are
Company Fruitiere UK Limited collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about
you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across
the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that
personal information for the purposes of those laws.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 969262 and our registered office is 12
Newtons Court, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6QL.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
We may process information that you provide to us (“contact data”) via the “Contact” facility on our
website. This contact data may include:
- telephone number;
- email address; and
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How we use your personal information
Personal information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to improve the content of the Website;
- to notify you of changes to the products and services we offer;
- to customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for you;
- to notify you about updates to the Website;
- to notify you of offers or promotions which are taking place;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or selected third parties or which we feel may interest you (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the marketing of relevant products and services to you). Should you wish to object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for such purposes, then e-mail us at gdpr@cfuklimited to update your preferences.
- to support your customer relationship with us.
How we store your IP address and cookies
In order to help us understand how visitors to the website use it and to assist us in introducing
changes and improvements to it, we collect IP addresses and, if your web browser is set up to accept
them, we use a feature known as a “cookie”.
For more information on cookies and how CFUK Limited uses them – click here.
Who we share your personal information with
Company Fruitiere UK Limited will not share this information with any other third parties unless
required to do so by law enforcement agencies or other authorities’ if required by applicable law.
How long your personal information will be kept
- We will hold any contact data provided via our website for a period reasonable to the purpose for which is what supplied. E.g. for job applications the time until the vacancy has been filled, for sales enquiries until it has been established that there are no sales opportunities or reason for further contact
- Personal data collected and processed solely for marketing activities will be kept whist you or your company has an account with us or we are providing, or are reasonably likely to provide, products or services to you or your company.
Transfer of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom OR EEA or to any organisation
(or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement
between two or more countries.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge.
In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see
the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General
Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01322 293355 or write to us at 12 Newtons Court, Crossways, Dartford, Kent DA2 6QL
- let us have enough information to identify you e.g. name, address, e-mail address. Telephone number
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally
lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those
who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an
authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you
and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do
Certain sections of the Website may encrypt data. However, no data transmission over the internet can be
guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information
which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers
and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit
www.getsafeonline.org Get Safe
Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory
authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally
live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the
UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 21st May 2018 and last updated on 21st May 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do, the last update date above will be
How to contact us
Please contact us (details below) if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information
we hold about you.
- email us at email@example.com, or
- call 01322 293355 or
- write to us at 12 Newtons Court, Crossways, Dartford, Kent DA2 6QL
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please
contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).