Charities And Sponsorships
CFUK works with a variety of charities to give back to the wider community. A few of the charities we are working with are:
- 5-a-day campaign - sponsor
- Demelza House - Raffles and challenges are run internally between the teams to help raise money and this year Demelza House Hospice was presented with a cheque from all our donations.
- Pullborough Rugby Club - Sponsor and providing their youth teams with bananas as they aspire to be the next professionals in the sport.
- Royal Park Run - In conjunction with Marks & Spencer we happily donate 15,000 bananas for the runners at the Royal Park Run.
- Sheldon Fun Run - We continue to happily donate fruit for the runners.
- Dartford Runners - We have been supporting our local running club, Dartford Runners, with fruit for the last few years. However due to the bad weather the Annual Run has been cancelled! Fingers crossed that this year's run goes ahead.
- Fruity Friday
- Nordoff Robbins - We support Nordoff Robins' youngsters with their musical talents in conjunction with Marks and Spencer.
- Movember - Many individuals in the teams go that extra mile for a chosen charity and each year we all give to the Movember cause, with some interesting moustaches seen in and around the office!
- Grocery Aid
- Blueline Magazine - With the local police we are fighting crime together!
- NSPCC - We've supported this worthwhile charity for the last two years.